Nana the World’s Smartest Dog Performs Amazing Dog Tricks
Just think, this could be you and your dog. We hope you like it.
Brad Pattison (At the end of my leash and Puppy SOS) is holding a Seminar on Sat. Sept 29th/2012 and Street Safety Training class on Sun Sept 30th/2012 if anyone is interested in these. email:firstname.lastname@example.org, ph:250-859-1889.
Their Facebook Add
Again if do end up attending please let us know how it was by leaving a comment.
10. Your hairdresser doesn’t wash and clean your rear end.
9. You don’t go for 8 weeks without washing or brushing your hair.
8. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to give you a sanitary trim.
7. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean your ears.
6. Your hairdresser doesn’t have to clean boogies from your eyes.
5. You sit still for your hairdresser.
4. Your haircut doesn’t include a manicure or pedicure.
3. Your hairdresser only washes and cuts the hair on your head.
2. You don’t bite or scratch your hairdresser. (I hope not anyway).
And the Number 1 reason your dog’s haircut costs more than yours….
1. The likelihood of you pooping or peeing while your hair is being cut is extremely slim.