With the government slowly lifting social gatherings, there will be changes to our policies and our daily routine to help keep our staff and customers safe.
If you or anyone in your family is sick, please do not bring your canine companion to daycare. Continue to practice physical distancing and keep a good personal hygiene by washing your hands regularly. We want to help keep everyone safe during these difficult times.
Please review our changes:
– Our office door will remain locked, only staff is allowed inside the kennel at this time. Ring the bell or Call (250) 764-4579 if no one is in the office to greet you.
– Payment options:
o Debit/Credit machine in the courtyard
o Credit over the phone
o Punch Passes
– All touched surfaces in the courtyard will be sanitized after each customer, please allow time for staff to clean up if you are waiting in the parking lot.
– If you’re sick or self-isolating please refrain from booking your dog with us.
– Please be patient, only one staff member will be working at a time for now, and wait times may be longer than average depending on how busy we are.
Drop-off/Pick up – ALL DOGS MUST BE LEASHED FOR DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP
– Staff are staggering time slots to better ensure social distancing and to help with wait times as much as possible. In order to best serve all customers please do your best to stick to your drop off and pick up times you selected at the time of booking. Please call us if you need to change your time.
– Only one customer is allowed in the courtyard at a time to continue social distancing measures. Hand sanitizer will be provided for your convenience.
– If you would like to arrange for us to drop-off/pick-up from your car please call us and we can arrange something.
– The last pick up time is 5:30PM for the time being, if you have not picked up your dog they will be boarded for the night.
New Tuesday Deal Daycare Procedure
– The first 15 dogs that book with us will receive the Tuesday deal, any dog who books in after will be charged the regular Daycare amount.
These new procedures are being monitored and may change depending on the situation as it progresses. We will do our best to inform all customers when these procedures change so that we can keep each other safe.
Powered by Facebook Comments