It is with a bit of sadness that we announce both Alli and Cherie have left our kennels to move forward with the different aspects of their lives. Alli gets to move to Italy and teach for a year, so we wish her all the best. Cherie is off to university in another city, and we also wish her all the best with her bright future.
We thank you both for being part of our team.
Hayley And Marcel
We would like to welcome our new staff to the kennels. Sam and Madisen have joined our team and we are excited to have them. They are both huge dog lovers and are already getting to know all of our guests. We welcome all of you to come down and meet them.
1. If it itches – you can scratch it – even in public
2. No one notices or cares if you have hair growing in some weird places as you get older
3. Personal Hygiene ain’t too bad – its not like you have to bathe everyday & somebody else combs your hair
4. Having a wet nose is a sign of good health
5. You don’t need fancy entertainment systems – you got a bone
6. You can spend hours smelling stuff
7. You can spend all day sleeping, if ya want!
8. It doesn’t take much to make you happy. You’re excited just see the same old people day after day. Heck all they have to do is leave the room for 5 minutes and come back in – and you’re happy
9. You never have to pay for lunch or dinner – OR worry about your table manners AND ……………………
10. If you gain weight – it’s someone else’s fault!
Our WOOF & WIN contest is now over and we are happy to announce that Jere Lorenz is the winner.